Pages

Inception’s Inverted City in Lego

Sunday 5 September 2010

A few week ago we posted a couple of Lego creations inspired by the movie Inception.
The latest recreation blows all of them to pieces, because not only it
looks impressive, it creates the movie’s one of the most visually
impressive scene. Using forced perspective, Flickr user -infomaniac- executes it flawlessly.

inception-lego-bent-city

Original



inception-original-bent-city2


I
really wanted to build something from this movie, to show my devotion. I
was considering the elevator scene, until I saw that a few builders way
better than I had already done that part. I settled on the scene where
gravity alters a city street.

Those who haven’t seen the movie yet, can watch this scene in the trailer (below) at around 43 seconds.












[via My Modern Metropolis]