Pages

Appetising Love Optical Illusion Apple- Illusion

Thursday 22 November 2012

Appetising Love Optical Illusion
I’m perfectly aware most of you would love to see entertaining and quality stuff posted more often. I keep struggling to maintain quality, which would be hard to accomplish if I’d concentrate solely on quantity. In plain words, it would be much easier for me to post repetitive stuff as well as some lower quality illusions to maintain regularity, but from my experience following the easier route rarely brings better results. New and refreshing stuff is hard to find whole by myself. 

This is where I also depend on your quality content submissions and discoveries. So don’t be a stranger! There’s a submit link right below in the footer, where it always stood. Oh, and don’t worry – I’m still fully dedicated to this blog and my dearest community! Here’s an illusion I found most appropriate for today’s post :D