Pages

Celebrities, 2012 Valentine's plans!!!! :

Saturday 9 February 2013

Adriana Lima: "My ideal Valentine’s Date I [already] had,” “It was the most amazing time of my life, it was with my husband and it was the day that I got married on Valentines Day. It was the best moment of my life.

v

Doutzen Kroes: “I want to be with my loved ones, so that is the most important thing on Valentine’s Day, I don’t care what we do as long as we are together"


Lindsay Ellingson: "This Valentine’s day my boyfriend is going to cook for me, he is going to surprise me with what he is making, it will be fun."


President Barack Obama:

President Barack Obama

Kim Kardashian:

Kim Kardashian

Jessica Alba:

Jessica Alba

Lady Gaga:

Lady Gaga

Lauren Conrad:

Lauren Conrad


Alexa Chung:


Alexa Chung

Kelly Osbourne:


Kelly Osbourne